DZ Reward site guidelines for posts?

Updated
DZ Reward site guidelines for posts?

I'm exploring the site and getting comfortable, but I have a question on how to use the site.

Should Forum be used for ongoing communal topics, and Blog posts for long-form article type posts?

Doesn't seem like the Forum gets used the way I'm used to on other sites, and it seems like Blog posts are being used the way I would have the thought the Forum is for.

Any suggestions for this site as it develops? Thanks

Roy S.

Currently, I am also using Spotify Premium Modilimitado to get the newest and hottest music today

itsme h.

Are you looking for SEO Services In Kerala ? If yes, then we have got your answer. We provide Search Engine Optimization services in Kerala to all the clients who are looking for a good SEO expert as per their requirements.

itsme h.

. The future of work in the UAE is digital, and HR technologies are paving the way.https://claredevlin7432.wixsite.com/software-chronicles/post/how-to-improve-efficiency-of-your-payroll-process-some-tips

Lynn D.

Interesting

glennie v.

I am also developing games and apps that people can visit to experience the games

Jeffree  S.

As the site develops, it's possible that the distinction between forum basketball grid and blog posts might become clearer, or the usage patterns might shift. Stay engaged and enjoy being a part of the community!

Junior F.

Simply complete your narrative missions until you are given the assignment to spy out the DZ.

Firol C.

Thanks!

techupnew

I followed it but couldn't execute it apk mod

David W.

What do you mean? I don't understand.

Emilyy E.

Simply progress through your story missions until you have a mission to scout out the DZ. Then complete the mission; you will be placed in your own instance, so you will not be bothered by other players.

ÜberMensch

You may generally post as you wish. Simply do not publish any spam or disruptive content. You seem like a good egg. So, knock yourself out.

There will improvements made here, in the near future that will help bring more interaction and unity to DZ’s unique music community.

^

Post to Thread