tour schedule

Updated
robert f.

I sought out this site because I wanted to stay abreast of Dweezil's tour schedule. Dont see one 

Kyle R.

What about Florida!

Peter H.

Why did I get email saying that tickets would go 0no sale today, yet no list of venues, etc???

Michael S.

This afternoon think

MrDo

ya, same here. 

Mike  G.

New Orleans!   Please!!

Eric C.

Happy Thanksgiving Dweezil. Thanks for the tunes!

Kyle R.

Where can we find out or request tour info?

Kyle R.

South Florida

Steven R.

If you need a fix, check out the 2015 House of Blues video in Texas on YouTube. 

Steve s.

Thanks Steven!! 

Νικος

from Greece more than a 2000 members+friends of FRANK ZAPPA FUN CLUB GREECE wait for a new tour from you Dweezil ( last was 2006) Athens.     @frankzappafanclubgreece3204  you tube.http://mellifera-action.blogspot.gr/  at this blog you can find also the events and more info about this club.Thank you Nick Agortsas,founder.

GMBG

Obviously, I am disappointed that there will be no tour coming in 2023 -- however, when Dweezil set out on this enterprise way back in 2007 ( and I was there at the start and all the way through) his goal was to bring his father's music to a new generation -- and to make people aware of the genius of Frank Zappa and his music.  He has more than accomplished that goal.  When one looks all over the world there are credible bands playing Frank's music with integrity -- many made up of musicians who were not even alive when Frank was touring.  Granted none have come close to the precision with which Dweezil approached the music -- but Zappa music is as known today as during Frank's day -- and in many cases, even more so -- and by a younger and more diverse audience (that means you ladies). Clearly during the past 3 years (the last DZ show was March 12 in Tarrytown, and yes, I was there), Dweezil has been consumed with other projects: his studio, the EVH series, new music, finishing older projects...  I am sure that Dweezil has more in store for us down the road.  Maybe at some point he might return to the road with more of FZ's music, and when he does, I will be there in support.  But I know that Dweezil has much more in him than FZ's music and I look forward to that journey as well.  I am forever grateful for FZ's impact on my life, and DZ made that so much more apparent to me through the ZPZ project -- I was able to relive the thrill of seeing FZ live, and listening to his music with the same excellence and urgency as when I heard each piece for the first time.  Thanks for the past -- looking forward to the future.

Gaston Gagné

Dommage j'ai un pincement au coeur!! C'est la retraite, le but est atteint, les fans comme moi avaient l'impression d'un lien qui continuait dans le tepms mais c'est la fin je pense ! 

Eric C.

you are probably right but i hope you are wrong. Je comprende un petite peux mais ma anglais est beaucoup mieux. 

Heiko K.

Hey Dweeze! Where is that "Tour Schedule", can't find it anywhere....?

Would be great to see you in Europe again!

Jents V.

I hope you soon will return to Gent, Belgium, where I enjoyed your performance very much!

Sven P.

Ik denk er net zo over. Hopelijk komt Dweezil snel terug om alweer een Zappa feestavond te maken. Misschien met de oude bandleden, zou top zijn.

Grtz, Sven

David D

Hey dz…great seeing you at the Jimi show in Austin…hope you enjoyed my third concert photo Book…it seems to me people are ready to see great live music…I’ve seen vai/satriani/Kenny Wayne/….and Eric Johnson two days ago…all at the house of blues and full crowds…anyway hope you’re doing well…your tennis buddy David

KentM

Bummer on the no plans for touring in 2023… :(

I got a nice little taste this weekend though seeing One Shot Deal at the Tater.  Was cool to hang with Sheila and Ben.  Always a treat to see Joe too, sounded awesome!

Keep us posted Dweezil!!  Can’t wait brother.

DaveOC

I attended two spud shows for OSD. Great night of Zappa music! Last time, in San Pedro, they had Mike Keneally on guitar and keys!

Gerald T.

Hello- Unfortunately a newly acquired teething puppy just got a hold of our beloved "Zombie Wolf" Tee shirt we purchased at your first concert in Philly when you just flew in from Reykjavik Iceland. We remember seeing Deva(with knitted hat) & Gail by the mixing board. Excellent concert as always & Then another great music extravaganza at the Kirby in Wilkes-Barre Pa.(Rutabaga). If you happen to have a Zombie Wolf Tee left over from first tour hiding in your basement we would happily purchase at any price.(Looked Everywhere) Doesn't hurt to ask. Thank You for your great music Automatic, via zammata, go with what you know..... & all you do to keep FZ Look Up in the Sky;) Your Friends Diane, Anya & Jerry   

T.C.W.

Thanks for the update. I hope all is well in your world.

Chunga`s

Please come back to Montreal   Been way too long.  Miss U.

Jim P.

SECONDED !!

and OTTAWA !

Post to Thread