HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?;

Updated
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?;

Jeffree  S.

Look at how cool he plays the guitar that's not my neighbor

Ethel C.

It was that summer that I attended a Live Without A Net event in New Haven. This geometry dash lite solo is very dissimilar than that one. Parts from both evenings were put together to create the solo from the Live Without A Net video. He just seemed to be radiating this music. It appears as though he cannot play with as many chords as there are. Most likely, he created a few new chords that we have never heard him play.

Emilyy E.

I love that. Thanks for posting

Linda A.

I appreciate what you share in the post. Thanks to your post, I have gained a lot of new and useful knowledge. 

Stefan H.

thanks!

Byrd F.

Attending this show on this particular evening. I was in the extremely kipas guys crowded area and was only a few feet away from MA for the majority of the time. I did my best to stay upright and avoid getting crushed by the mob. Seeing Eddie walk out with his hair cropped was the one and only thing that let me down about the whole thing. Even Sammy had something to say about it when the show first started off. Regardless of that, it was without a doubt one of the most incredible displays I've ever seen.

lin K.

was present at the concert that evening. I mostly experienced the crammed throng and was only a few steps away from MA while doing my best to stay standing and avoid getting crushed.

Gregory J.

Was at this concert on this night. Experienced the densely packed crowd and just feet away from MA for the most part, trying my best to stay upright and not get crushed. The only disappointment for me at all was seeing Eddie come out with his hair cut. Even Sammy made a comment about it at the start of the show. Despite that, one of the most awesome shows I experienced. 

wordle unlimited

Post to Thread