‘88 your self-destruct.

Updated
Christopher G.

I’m sitting in my car listening to ‘MAJNH’ for the first time in a few years. I love the ‘88 tour albums. I saw the first night in Chicago. I was 18. Dweezil- do you know who voted no, I can’t go on with Scott? So then he fired everyone but Scott and maybe the rest of the rhythm section? Is that the crux?  Was also listening to Buffalo ‘80, Barrow was highly underrated in the Zappa bass player pantheon. Worth mentioning.

Michael A.

You're right about Roy Estrada being a significant figure in Zappa's bassist history, especially during the early years. Each bassist who played with Zappa brought their own unique style and contributions to the music, making Tunnel Rush them all noteworthy in their own right.

Brian B.

Great sharing

salma w.

This is one of my favorite stress relief games Candy Crush.

Ethel C.

When I hear this song, I am reminded of how near I came to committing suicide in the backrooms. Thankfully, I have turned my life around, and I am doing better than ever before.

Marvin S.

The  ‘88 tour albums are really amazed. I replay the list again and again. They make me surprised with the melody. I often drive when hearing this list. It's helpful that direct me on right way with it. 

Miomi Locis

I love the ‘88 tour albums too.

Firol C.

I like it

Lily S.

How to vote?

lori d.

great 

Kashi o.

It's nice

Priscilla F.

thank you!!!

Byrd F.

Whenever I hear this x trench run song, I remember how close I was to killing myself in 1988. I got my life back on track, and now I'm doing better than ever.

Bianca P.

Every time I hear this song, I'm reminded of how close I came to self-destructing in 1988. Thankfully, I turned my life around and now I'm doing better than ever.

Christopher G.

How would you have voted? 

Post to Thread